collage for new video2

Seeking Participants

We are planning a trip to Utah May 15th-30th to film more “I am an Ex Mormon” videos! If you would like to help with our video series then keep reading!

Don’t live in Utah? We also want to begin accepting footage from all around the world! If you want your story heard, we will provide instructions on how we can work together!

We have set up a new page with detailed info on our trip to Utah as well as an instruction guide to help as many people as possible participate in our video series. Click on the link below to find out more information:

res ipsa
April 30th, 2011 at 8:41 am

Fantastic!!

Mitch Watkins
April 30th, 2011 at 6:55 pm

I am a 19 year old college student trying to live a normal life after investigating the church and finding out it is false. I was extremely close to going on a mission but decided otherwise after what I had found out. I am trying to balance school, a job, and putting up with my many family and friends that are not very supportive of my decision to leave the church. I still read and spend quite a bit of time on online mormon discussion boards.

Mike Hefner
May 1st, 2011 at 1:46 am

I served as a Priest in the RLDS Restoration Branches before I finally figured it out that it was false since it is an offshoot of Mormonisim I thought Id check and see if you needed help

Aaron Boman
May 9th, 2011 at 11:21 am

My wife and I would LOVE to make a video. We have a great story and would love to offer hope and support to any other LDS couples who go through a crisis of faith and wonder if they can make it.

We live in the Logan, UT area. Let me know if you are intered!

-Aaron

Aaron Boman
May 9th, 2011 at 11:34 am

*interested
(wtf keyboard?!?!)

Donna Flynn
December 24th, 2014 at 3:55 pm

We will all come sing While We Gather at the River for your internment.

Michael Ellertson
May 12th, 2011 at 10:13 pm

I was raised mormon. My father was the ward bishop from the ages of 2-8 years old. I served a mission, married in the temple. I followed all of the church’s teaching to the best of my ability until I was 27 years old. I was that guy who peop would admire in the church because of my involvement and committement. I really drank the cool-aid.

After being married for 6 years I begain to question one thing: where was all this promised happiness and contentment the church and book or mormon promised (Moroni’s promise). After reaching Moroni’s promice at the end of the BofM, I decided to try his challenge in reverse. Meaning I set a 6 month time frame to try out living my life without the church, guided only by my own consience. My wife joined me in the experiment. At the end of the 6 months I was happier and more fulfilled that I had ever been. My wife had desires to go back to church. So we divorced and I continued my journey away from the church.

I have never regretted my decision. Each breath I take now is filled with happiness and inner peace I never knew while in the church. I’m fortunate that my best friend, whom I’ve known since I was two, took the same path. He’s been such a great support to me. I’m inspired to find your web site. It seems I’m not the only one who has ventured out into the unknown “scary” world only to find that it’s filled with people who care after all. I’d love to volunteer for a video on your site.

I left Utah in 2001 and moved to Southern California where I love to surf, golf on Sundays (yeah) and spend time with good friends. I feel I have a wonderful life and it keeps getting better. My son is 13 and he asks me tough questions about which path he should take. I tell him to choose his own path and that I’ll support him no matter what. To me that’s what love is… acceptance.

May 20th, 2011 at 10:19 pm

Born, raised and married & went to school in the LDS Church. The whole shebang, left a few years ago. Officially left this May (2011). Would LOVE to be in a video. :)

KRYSTAL BARNES
July 3rd, 2011 at 6:09 pm

I am 18 yr old an havent left right in the mormon church an seeking some where else to go to church. I am thinking about New hope.(:

Donna Flynn
December 24th, 2014 at 4:08 pm

I found one called LifeBridge. They seem to be in a lot of places, the energy was great while lacking weirdness. Lots of discussion where I mentioned something bothered. Pastor guy sounds young, Educated, and very very well read. I told him that I would like to bring my own Bible because I bought so many lately. Most of them are Catholic versions because they’re very explanatory and I’ve learned a lot from them. He said he didn’t care what Bible we used. So tonight I’m going to Christmas Eve ceremony just for fun to meet and greet, and then tomorrow morning I will go to Christmas service for about an hour. Then watch out Sunday. They set the seats in the round so that you can see each other during the meeting rather than just somebody’s head. So accepting of everybody, I had a great conversation and a prayer. Prayer has been quietly offered several times by strangers lately, just for me personally. It has brought about quiet changes that have made my life easier and happier but I wasn’t even asking. They somehow knew I have been sad.

nba 2k16
May 31st, 2016 at 6:03 pm

I love reading through your web site. Appreciate it!
nba 2k16 http://www.wx88708999.com/comment/html/index.php?page=1&id=31129

nba
May 31st, 2016 at 6:04 pm

Superb web site you possess going here
nba http://www.maidehaosc.com/comment/html/index.php?page=1&id=6604

CSGO
June 4th, 2016 at 4:48 am

Passion the website– extremely individual friendly and whole lots to see!
CSGO http://www.danielcpasker.com/collegeorganized.com/College%20Forum/index.php?topic=441393.0

real samurai swords
June 5th, 2016 at 3:44 pm
Victorina Hesselschward
November 25th, 2016 at 4:46 pm

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an nervousness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

Milagro Ashcroft
February 27th, 2017 at 2:50 am

Really good info can be found on weblog . “I can think of nothing less pleasurable than a life devoted to pleasure.” by John D. Rockefeller.