Angel featured image

My nickname is Angel. I represent those who are afraid to speak publicly.

Links recommended by “Angel”:

Assessing cult characteristics of any organization

Orange Papers Cult Test

Insolitology Cult Test

Multi-source compilation of cult characteristics

Recovering Agency

International Cultic Studies Association

Freedom of Mind Resource Center

Cult Awareness and Information Centre

“The Psychological Effects of Mormonism”

Psychology Today: “What Awful Marriages & Cults Have In Common”

Brother Jake’s’ funny take on the cult aspect

How Cults Work

Letter to a CES Director

MormonThink

Utah Lighthouse Ministry

Journal of Discourses

Richard Packham’s site

Rethinking Mormonism

More Truth Foundation

TGD
January 26th, 2015 at 6:09 pm

Based on her experience, it sure does sound like Mormonism is a true cult.

Etta
February 4th, 2015 at 8:46 am

Unbelievable experience with this church. So relieved I never did make it to “the temple”. Left last summer and never looked back! How can a bishop not be concerned about a primary teacher who never came back? Three months later the “missionaries came, telling them I’m no longer a member and never come back. Actually burned all books to do with Mormonism and deleted all and every contact! It is a cult, and disturbing and sad so many are sucked into it and victims.They are another cult as are nany other “faiths”, ex.catholic as well, but as said there are so many false churches and false doctrines, we can only read the Truth ourselves and we know God, is our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, our Lord and Saviour.

Ron
April 28th, 2015 at 12:03 am

I hope that you get custody of your children, and can keep them out of the cult. Best wishes.

Denise Herold
May 12th, 2015 at 7:32 pm

Your wacko husband has no right whatsoever to keep your children from you. You made the right decision leaving the church. There are things I don’t like about that church such as tithing for one. The thought of that burns me up! People are absurd to give in to this scam

Al
May 31st, 2015 at 8:08 pm

Angel, your story is inspiring, and many people will be helped by your courage.

Sunshine Cult
August 9th, 2015 at 8:07 pm

Bishop Jenson of the Plano 2nd ward invited me into his office to warn me that I had better not speak out against their organization.

When I asked “Why not?”, he replied “Trust me, you don’t want to do that…”

It’s worse than a cult, it’s a criminal enterprise. Ol joe smith sure got what he deserved.

David
September 18th, 2015 at 3:34 am

“Trumpeted from the summit of Calvary is the truth that we will never be left alone nor unaided, even if sometimes we may feel that we are.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kcgnmO2Aho

EP
March 16th, 2016 at 7:55 pm

oh Angel I’m so sorry. My husband has remained LDS, it’s so hard to be alone in it. You’re not completely alone though.

NBA
May 31st, 2016 at 6:03 pm

I appreciate the details on your website. Cheers!.
NBA http://www.china0734.net/comment/html/index.php?page=1&id=42905

CSGO
May 31st, 2016 at 6:03 pm

Great Site, Keep up the useful job. Thank you!.
CSGO http://www.emarketolog.ru/component/k2/itemlist/user/210261.html

nba
May 31st, 2016 at 6:03 pm

Appreciate it! This is an awesome webpage!.
nba http://nsgtxx.com/comment/html//index.php?page=1&id=93186

Mare
August 2nd, 2016 at 8:02 am

I am very touched by your thoughts. Please update!

Comments are closed.